At EnLink Midstream, we believe that real environmental stewardship begins with cooperation between the people, businesses, and organizations that make up a community.
The midstream services we provide are informed by both a deep respect for the environment and a vested interest in improving the quality of life for the individuals who live and work where we operate. We demonstrate our commitment to these principles by:
- Abiding by all applicable environmental laws.
- Preventing spills and the emission of any unpermitted substances into the atmosphere.
- Reducing our impact on land, waterways, and wildlife habitats.
- Managing our resource consumption.
- Minimizing waste.
- Adopting technologies that support the continuous improvement of our environmental performance.