At EnLink, we place top priority on the health and safety of our employees and the safety, sustainability, and reliability of our operations.
We are closely monitoring information regarding COVID-19 from sources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. We are focused on continuing to serve our customers effectively, safely, and reliably without interruptions while protecting the health and safety of our employees, business partners, and communities.
Here are the steps we’ve taken:
- Protecting our employees while continuing to meet customer needs
- We discontinued all non-essential business travel. Any travel deemed essential must be approved by a senior leader.
- We implemented a temporary work-from-home policy for employees who can execute their work remotely while continuing to provide excellent service and operations as usual.
- We encourage employees to adhere to local and regional social distancing recommendations to support efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- We are promoting heightened awareness and vigilance, hygiene, and implementation of more stringent cleaning protocols across our facilities and operations.
- Protecting our customers while providing excellent service
- We have a business continuity plan in place that allows us to operate without interruption.
- Our field team is still on the ground to ensure our facilities’ reliable and safe operations.
- Our commercial team stays in regular contact with our customers to ensure we continue to provide the same best-in-class service they’ve come to expect.
Our commitment to strengthening our financial position continues through the current COVID-19 situation and downcycle that is impacting the energy industry overall. If you have questions, please contact our Investor relations team here.