EnLink Midstream is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities where we operate through community involvement and corporate giving, which includes both financial contributions and employee volunteerism. We focus our contributions, which take the form of grants, donations and sponsorships, on specific community needs that are related to our business and that make the greatest impact on the communities where we have a presence. We also work with local residents and public officials to educate communities on our operations. We recognize and comply with all local, state and federal regulations that apply to our operations. And we commit to listening to community questions and providing direct answers.
Contribution Focus Areas Include*:
Education: EnLink Midstream provides grants for accredited schools to develop new programs or enhance teaching facilities in communities where we operate.
Health & Human Services: EnLink Midstream supports health and human service programs that provide for the needs of those living in the communities where we operate.
Community Development: EnLink Midstream supports civic leadership efforts that enhance the overall quality of life within our communities and increase the general attractiveness of our constituent communities as places to live and work.
*We periodically update our focus areas to reflect changes in business and community needs. EnLink Midstream accepts emailed solicitations for contributions on a rolling basis, and may grant contributions at any time during the fiscal year. All requests must be made via email and submitted to our Public and Industry Affairs team.
- Community’s proximity to EnLink Midstream assets; please refer to asset maps to determine eligibility
- Alignment with one of our focus areas
- Impact donation would have on community
- Proposal’s quality and cost-effectiveness
- Organization’s reputation for implementation and effective use of funds
- Plans for tracking of funds’ use and effectiveness
- Recipients be must be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the U. S. Internal Revenue Code
Please complete the Donation Request Form and W-9 Form and submit to CommunityInvestment@enlink.com.
Funding Not Typically Approved:
- Telephone solicitations or verbal requests
- Requests from communities outside of EnLink Midstream’s area of operations
- Individuals (school events, travel, conferences, etc.)
- Political and lobbying groups or candidates
- Endowment programs